Thinking about installing solar panels Sydney for your business, but you have few queries? We are here to help you with some most common questions companies ask when exploring the benefits of the solar system Sydney?
1. Why should I invest my time or money in the solar system right now?
As per AYKA Solar research, there are three main reasons for organizations choose to invest in a solar system Sydney now:
- Financial benefit: Every organization that chooses to go solar indeed ends up with financial benefits. Firstly, you save massively on your energy bills. You can save more by applying for ITC, which benefits from installing a commercial solar system Sydney.
- Positive environmental impact: As a business, it is important to control your environmental impact. By going solar, you will reduce your carbon footprint and take a step towards saving our environment.
- Brand elevation: By going solar, you will be producing green and clean energy, which will help you maintain a brand image amongst your customers, partners, neighbors.
If your business strategy aligns with all the reasons mentioned above, you should give it a chance once to determine whether the commercial solar system Sydney is suitable for your organization or not.
2. How can I improve my bottom line with solar panels Sydney?
A vast number of organizations mainly focus on the financial benefits of the solar system Sydney. Although solar energy isn’t always the right choice for everyone, many businesses can significantly increase their bottom line, primarily concerning utility bills.
We will give an overview of how to do it:
- Pay a lower price for electricity generation by entering into a power purchase agreement (PPA) is a contract that allows you to buy or sell electricity at an agreed price and for an agreed period.
- You are generating free electricity by leasing a solar system. Even if you don’t have the cash to purchase a system, you can lease a solar system. AYKA Solar estimates that customers who lease solar panels Sydney save 10% to 40% on their electricity bills.
- Reducing utility demand charges by integrating an effective energy storage solution which happens to be solar. A commercial solar system Sydney can be a great way to reduce demand charges.
3. Should I wait for the prices of the Solar system to drop or technology to improve more?
We can give you a few reasons why going solar right now, rather than later, makes much sense for your organization:
- Various policies and incentives for installing commercial solar panel systems in Sydney available today might not be available in the future.
- Current technology is quite advanced already; continuous innovation has given scope for technology to advance over the last few decades.
4. How can the solar system improve my business?
We will suggest you two primary ways by which you can give your business a boost by installing solar panels Sydney:
- You can increase your property value by installing a solar system Sydney on your commercial buildings. Properties with solar on rooftop solar on rooftop
More and more business owners are embracing green and clean energy. Multiple studies indicate that consumers knowingly choose forward-thinking companies that demonstrate and keep in mind environmental sustainability and corporate social responsibility.
5. If the solar system is good for us, why don’t all businesses go solar?
A lot of well-known businesses have gone solar in the last few years. For those who haven’t yet installed solar system Sydney, it can be because they don’t yet know about all the full range benefits of solar for a business that you’ve just read.
In other cases, some businesses might think purchasing a solar system outright is their only solution. So, they believe they must first accumulate the necessary funds or secure a loan needed to invest in solar.
Consult a reliable solar installer Sydney; you can get proper insight and expert advice to guide you towards the right path for your business.