Solar power is one of the most promising alternative sources of sustainable energy. It is also the fastest-growing industry in the world. Recent trends suggest that it will only become more of a requirement and the solar energy industry will be booming in the next few years.
By 2022, it is estimated that solar energy will provide nearly 60 per cent of global electricity demand. This estimate was from the Australian Energy Update of 2021. Due to the fall in prices of the panels and due to governmental benefits like rebates, the Solar industry will only soar to flourish.
Necessity to become sustainable in 2022
There has been a significant rise in the price of electricity that most people have tried to switch to much easier and cheaper options like renewable energy. Well, if you are someone who doesn’t matter much about the hike in electricity bill, but cares about the environment, then you should check out what The Sun has to offer when combined with technology.
- Due to the rise of the Covid-19 Pandemic, many industries went on a loss. With the ever-gaining demand for electricity, the prices for electricity shot like a rocket posing a threat to most budget-friendly pockets and homes. That is when we use what is available to us in the surrounding.
- We as knowledgeable beings have found ways to use nature for our benefit and we have come a lot forward. It would be an extremely difficult task to go back to what life looked like without all our advances in science and technology for our generation has always been looking at alternatives to make our work easier.
- With huge advancements in technology, we have found several profitable and alternative methods to harness the energy from the sun.
To keep in check the number of carbon emissions that we have been making all these years, we have to find redemption in going SOLAR.
So, what is in it for you?
1. You get to enjoy the unlimited free energy flow to your home or business.
It is indeed a wonderful opportunity to gain profits from a renewable source of energy. It’s like an inexhaustible Automated Teller Machine, i.e. ATM, that you can enjoy withdrawing from.
With a little or bare minimum maintenance, you can enjoy the limitlessness of Solar power. For people living in areas with a good amount of sunlight even for a few hours, you have a great advantage to enjoy its multiple benefits.
2. You end up saving a lot more than you have spent on the system.
Solar means saving. You end up saving a lot on your energy consumption and this means you get to enjoy the aftermath. Solar Retailers will also have exciting discounts and besides that, the Government also gives you subsidies.
The cool part about saving with solar is that you can save energy using a battery and an inverter for your future use. By connecting to the grid, you also get cash-backs or deductions in your electricity bill for the extra energy generated.
3. Going solar means going green.
Well, if you are conscious of our environment and would like to be a positive influence, then, know that by choosing solar, you choose renewability and sustainability. Solar panels can be both residential and commercial and can be installed on your rooftops which will barely take up any space. It’s like doing your bit for the environment without much effort.
Well, is using solar power an absolute necessity in 2022?
Looks like it’s a YES! The fluctuating economy has posed a threat to pockets of individuals and sustaining a home or a business will surely demand more capital. Why not make a smart investment like Solar than make a useless expenditure on things that won’t give you maximum returns.
The solar industry is booming, and there’s no better time than now to get in on the action. Technology has improved dramatically in just ten years. Think about how much things have changed since your cell phone replaced a landline! So even if you don’t feel like saving money right away or know anything about installing panels or both, we’ll teach you everything needed for an easy install that makes electricity cheaper and healthier.
We help you by providing financing options through loans with low rates of interest as well as state rebates which can save thousands off installation costs alone depending on its location.